Sunday, July 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties July Release Sneak Peeks!


Hey, all!  It's time for another monthly release for the Paper Sweeties online store!  This month, we've got some DARLING sets and dies that are going to NEED to be in your stash!  Today, I'm sharing a fun and happy card using some of these *NEW* products!  Take a peek...


This cut little bee is from the *NEW* Bee Happy stamp set.  I did some scoring and masking before repeatedly stamping the image onto my white panel.  I then stamped three bees onto some yellow card and then die cut them using the *NEW* Bee Happy Sweet Cuts dies.


The sentiment, also from the *NEW* Bee Happy stamp set, was stamped onto a strip of yellow paper then added to my stamped panel.  I decided to not add any new colors--the black, yellow, and white are perfect for a bee themed card! :)


The last step was to add a little shine with some Marshmallow sequins.  I LOVE the fun texture these bring to all of my creations!  The flower shape seemed appropriate for a bee themed card, too!


I just LOVE the way this CAS creation turned out!  I love the ease of creating with the Paper Sweeties stamps and dies--always a quick, yet fabulous, creation when you used them!  What do you think of my card today?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you like my creation--and don't forget to check out the added inspiration from the other gals on this very talented team!

Here's the list~


These new products will be available to purchase on the 15th!

Don't forget to check out the monthly card kit from Paper Sweeties, too!
papersweeties-july 2015 kit(13)

I'll be back tomorrow with more release inspiration!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project Supplies:
  

9 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Mynn I love your sweet bee card! I love how you framed the sentiment with the sequins on both sides!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Such a fun and cheery card, Mynn! Love it!

Michelle said...

Wow! Love this design Mynn....great minds think alike ;)!!! Too cute!

Maria said...

Oh, wow!!! Love all those happy bees...some in white and some in yellow! Great way to highlight those sweet happy bees...love it!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So darn cute! Love how you did the bees in 2 different colors!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! This Card makes me HAPPY!! =) I LOVE the SWEET Design!! =)Just AWESOME!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEK!! =)

Petra Swart said...

Your cute little bees would make anyone happy, Mynn!!! So clever to have some in yellow on foam tape!!!! And I love those cute flower sequins!!! Very cute card!!!
Hugz

Taunya Butler said...

Love this card - LOVE bees and this card shows them off in the cutest way!! Those marshmallow sequins are absolutely to die for gorgeous!! Wonderful!!

Cheryl said...

This is such a creative card! Love the popped up yellow bees among the stamped white ones. The scored sections are subtle, but perfect.