Monday, July 6, 2015

CutCardStock: Shabby Floral Card


Hi, all!  I'm back today with a card using some lovely papers from the CutCardStock online store. It's a shabby chic card with a shaped paper flower and GORGEOUS shine from the specialty papers.  Take a peek...


I used a Marianne's Designs die to die cut the Stardream Metallic Silver cardstock.  I added this to a card base made from Classic Crest Solar White cardstock and Silver Chevron Glitter Paper.


The floral spray was created with Magenta, Golden Green, and Green Basis cardstock.  I love the way these bold colors POP off of the metallic!


The sentiment was stamped onto more Classic Crest Solar White card.  I made the sentiment into a banner to add a bit more dimension.



I LOVE the way this card turned out!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping in today, friends!  For a more detailed tutorial on how I created this card, please check out the CutCardStock blog.  I'll be back soon with more crafty posts for your viewing pleasure.  Until then, HUGS and happy crafting! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

CutCardStock products used:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

SD pooja said...

Its Gorgeous..I loved the beautiful flowers and the layering of diecut looks fab !

Regina said...

oh, this is very pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is stunning!

Petra Swart said...

Another one of your beautiful flowers, Mynn!!!! This is really stunning!!!! Love all the silver and your fabulous bouquet of flowers!!!! The fancy circle die you have used it beautiful!!! This is really beautiful, Mynn and I really like it a LOT!!!!! Love how you've put everything together!!! (Maybe a new fave???!!!!! LOL!!! Before I've gone through all your recent posts I might find another fave!!! Your work is really beautiful and inspiring!!!)
Hugz