Monday, May 4, 2015

Great Impressions + The Shabby Tea Room: Pretty In Pink


Hello, friends!  I've got a fun post for you today--this one is to share that Great Impressions is sponsoring The Shabby Tea Room for their current challenge--"Pretty In Pink"!  Take a peek at the inspiration for this fun challenge...


Isn't that absolutely GORGEOUS?!  I fell in LOVE with the beautiful pink bike and those fabulous flowers.  Those were my inspiration for the card I created...take a peek...


This fun bike image is called G481 Bicycle With Flowers.  I colored the bike pink, of course, and then used the photo for the flower color inspiration.  This was done with Sakura glitter gel pens.  I added some flower sequins from Paper Sweeties to the patterned paper grass in the same colors and for some added shine.


The sentiment is only part of E842 Happy Day.  I like the fun font on this sentiment stamp--you have to hop over to see the whole thing!  SO many uses for this fun greeting!


After these portions were done, all I has to do was layering them onto my card base.  I used patterned paper to create a spring scene. :)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fun photo and I think that my card really reflects the challenge.  At least, I hope so!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to tell me in a comment below! :)


Thanks for stopping by, friends!  I so love when you come for a visit. :) I hope you take some time to join in the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room--you'll have a chance to sin some of these stamps from Great Impressions if you do!  See you soon, all!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

CUTENESS overload!! Polka dots and a pretty flower filled bike. I would love to pedal that through the neighborhood!! FABULOUS Mynn!

Tracey said...

Super Sweet card Mynn.......love the gorgeous pink bike! The sprinkling of sequins is so pretty. Thank you for sharing your card with us in The Shabby Tea room.
ps. thank you for your kind words....I have linked up my card at House of Cards x

Fabiola said...

wow, c'est superbe, biz