Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Stamps of Life: Sweet


Hey, all! Hope you're having a SWEET weekend! I have a super quick, but very SWEET card to share with you using one of my favorite treats AND stamp sets--STRAWBERRIES!  Come and take a peek...


These fun images are from the strawberries2stamp and morestrawberries2stamp stamp sets from The Stamps of Life. They were stamped in Licorice and Strawberry ink onto Powdered Sugar cardstock. The smaller was die cut using the Strawberry Club Die Set and then added over the larger with dimensional foam.  A few rhinestones accent these SWEET berries.


The sentiment is from the chalksayings2stamp set.  I stamped and heat embossed it onto Licorice cardstock, then punched the edges like a banner.  More rhinestones were added for a bit more shine.


The card base was made from Licorice card and some patterned paper from the Celebrate Collection paper pad.  I just love the POP of red in the strawberries and all the sparkle in the rhinestones!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~





Thank you SO BERRY MUCH for stopping by today! ;)  I love all your SWEET comments--they make my day!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenge, friends!  I'll be back soon with more paper crafting projects to share.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

10 comments:

Manuela said...

super cute card! love how the red berries pop out from the dark paper!

Manuela said...

to fast...
and I am pleased to welcome you to my blog :-)

Jen Mitchell said...

Super sweet! Love those strawberries! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Laura Dovalo said...

Wow, love this stunning graphic card!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card. Those strawberries look so sweet and perfectly stamped. Love that you've got two different sizes.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card!! I love the polka dot strawberry. I made chocolate dipped strawberries for our dessert today! Fabulous card Mynn, thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

This is super sweet...love your beautiful strawberries, so pretty and I am in love with your background all the black and gray and those letters...LOVE this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ,hope to see you again next week!

shaz earl said...

Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
Shaz DT

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Mynn! Just love this card - so bold! Those stawberries are darling! Have a great day!

Petra Swart said...

Super sweet card, Mynn!!!!! Love those yummy stawberries and the piece of patterned paper you used!!!! Lovely lo of the elements and the rhinestones add just the right amount of sparkle!!!! Lovely!!!!