Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Inspiration Challenge #30 - 'Celebrate Mom'


Hello, SWEETIES! :)  It's time for another fabulous Paper Sweeties challenge, and this month we're honoring mom!  Take a peek at the challenge inspiration that Debbie created...


Isn't that beautiful?  I LOVE it!  A shabby and pretty tea party, just for mom!  I was inspired by the polka dots, colors, and flowers.  Instead of a card, I created a pocket with tag inside.  Come and see...


The outside pocket was dolled up with a shaker made from the Tea For Two Sweet Cuts, Bubblegum sequins, Marshmallow sequins, some rhinestone flowers, and some Raspberry Baker's Twine.  The banner sentiment was created using the Hello Friend stamp set and Be Happy Sweet Cuts.



On, the inside of the pocket, there's a tag.  I used the same color scheme from the outside pocket to create the tag.  I added a little butterfly clip up top so it was more easily taken out of the pocket.


The sentiment is from the same Hello Friend stamp set I used on the front of the pocket.  This time, the sentiment was just stamped onto kraft card and then bordered with black card so it would be more visible off the background paper.


The bottom of the tag was gussied up with roses created by stamping images from the Party Time stamp set and die cutting them out with the Party Time Sweet Cuts.  I just love the way the Paper Sweeties products all coordinate!


I LOVE the way this project ended up!  I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. :)  Also, take some time to tell the other gals on this team how amazing their work is, too.  They've got fabulous inspiration for you, too!

Here's the hop list~

May Guest Designer:  Dawn

That's all for me today, friends!  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I will be back later this month with more inspiration for the upcoming May Paper Sweeties release!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


 photo Sigcopy.png

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Mynn, I love this pocket card! The tea pot shaker is beautiful in the floral paper, and using kraft with it really makes the colors pop! The butterfly clip works perfectly, too! Hugs!

Nancy Penir said...

D-Vine MD card, Mynn! Your whole creation is so lovely. From the shaker teapot to that wonderful tag, simply gorgeous!

Jill Norwood said...

Such a beautiful teapot shaker! And I love the pocket and tag! Gorgeous project my dear!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING them!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous teapot shaker pocket card, Mynn! Love the flowers, butterfly paper, and lovely clip!:-)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous patterns, texture and use of products! I especially adore the pull-out tag with the nosegay of flowers - LOVE!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Fabulous pocket card! Love how you added the shaker part! And the colors are so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of pretty creativity going on here Mynn!!

Michelle said...

Wow!!! Fabulous card!!! Love the beautiful pocket!!!

D- said...

LoVe your pretty shaker. This is beautiful both inside and out. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Mynn, your projects are just filled with awesomeness!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Mynn, your projects are just filled with awesomeness!!

The Craft Princess said...

I love your beautiful creation. A pocket card is an awesome idea. Thank you so much for the inspiration :) Hugs...Janie

P.S.
Your #BecauseHeLives #BecauseofHim and #shareTheGIft all touched my heart and were a message to me from God. A long story...but know it meant something to someone.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mynn!!