Monday, April 20, 2015

Great Impressions: Mother's Day Lilacs


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This week, the DT is featuring cards or tags for Mother's Day.  I've created a floral card, check it out...


I started by stamping the basket image, F166 Country Basket, and fussy cutting it out.  Part of D388 Warmth and Love was stamped and punched for a little tag.  Next, the floral image, J45 Lilac Blossoms, was stamped twice onto white cardstock.  I colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers.



I added a few butterflies to the top of my eclectic mod podge of elements.  I used a lot of layering on this card in hopes that it would look shabby chic. Lots of liquid pearls were added for some shine, as well.


I like the way this turned out!  I am not sure whose mother will be the recipient, but I hope she likes it, too!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. :)


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! Love the basket full of perfectly colored lilacs and all the layering behind! TFS!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card Mynn lovely :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh another lilac beauty!! Love all of the special details Mynn, this is lovely!

Fabiola said...

Ho! Mais c'est très charmant Mynnette, biz

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what great layering of all the beautiful elements, Mynn!!!! All the cheerful yellow and the purples look great!!!! Any mum would love this stunning card!!!!