Monday, January 5, 2015

Great Impressions: The Cows


Hi, friends, and happy Monday!  I've switched days for my weekly posts using amazing products from the Great Impressions store, and Mondays it is!  Today I have a fun card using one of our newest images...take a peek!


Aren't those cows a HOOT?!  And the sentiments crack me up!  The image is G516 Three Cute Cows and the sentiments are G515 Thank You Bubbles.  These two stamps were literally made for each other!


After stamping these two things, I masked them so I could sponge the scene around them.  I added some glitter gel pen coloring to the image for some color.  Then I added a few flowers and a crocheted butterfly to finish the scene.



That's all for me today!  I'll be back next week with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store!  Hop on over to the blog to join in our monthly challenge.  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

7 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This card is udderly hilarious, Mynn! I just saw you got top pick at STAMPlorations! Congrats!

Fabiola said...

trop chou Mynnette, adorable trio, bonne année 2015, biz

very_inky_fingers said...

Mooovahlous!!!

Anonymous said...

FUN card Mynn!

Jerrie said...

Mynn, this is so cute. Anything with a cow is close to my Wisconsin heart! Cows must be in this year. I was on SOS today and saw you were signed up!! I wish I was ahead of you so I could get your fab card...Maybe next time.

Unknown said...

Mynn, this is absolutely adorable! I love cows and was tickled to see the new stamps! Sorry I have been away so long. I think life is settling down for a bit now!
Hugs
Ellen

ionabunny said...

Very cool card. Love those cows. Hugz