Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Diamonds & Hearts


Hello, all!  I am super excited to be sharing a card today using beautiful new products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  Today I've got a card using our FREE stamp of the month--the Diamonds set--as well as our new Teeny Tiny Greetings set!  Take a peek!


I started by creating my own "patterned paper" by stamping some of the different diamonds from the Diamonds set in an ombre fashion.  I went with reds and pinks.


After creating this panel, I decided to add it to some glitter paper and a card base.  I then turned to the focal point of the card.  I created this by punching some hearts, dry embossing the kraft one, and layering them on top of each other.  Next, I stamped and punched out a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Greetings set and added it to the heart with a rhinestone brad.  


A few rhinestone hearts finished this portion off and it was added to the card.  The finished product will be used for either a Valentine or a "just because" card.  It's always good to have these type of cards on hand!  The sentiments from the Teeny Tiny Greetings set are so versatile--this set is a MUST have!



That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Teeny Tiny Greetings set

Diamonds set

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its very beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Lara said...

I love all the red and sparkle Mynn.

Fabiola said...

super joli Mynnette, biz

Lisa Elton said...

FABULOUS stamping Mynn, love the sparkly paper too!!

Taunya Butler said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! You completely and totally and in all other ways ROCKED this!! You are a jewel at these diamonds and I love what you did here with this card!! SO great and I love the way the kraft heart is textured in diamonds too - how awesome is that ?!?! Let me tell you - it is awesome times a million!! Mynn, I sure hope you get how much I dig this card!! You rock!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful card Mynn. I am totally impressed with your ability to stamp those diamonds so evenly. Have a great day.