Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Daydream Designs: Autumn Bingo + Wednesday Wisdom

It's that time of the week--I am so excited!  I've got another card to share with you that uses some super fun digital elements from the Daydream Designs store.  I think it turned out so fun!  What do YOU think?  Come and look...


I started the formulation of this card with the two BINGO cards from the Fall Bingo Color set.  There are six fun cards in this set.  They are perfect for accenting a card and also for a fun autumn game!


Next, I turned for a sentiment.  I love this beautiful script sentiment from the Autumn Blessings set, and the whimsy of the font went perfectly with the style I was going for.  I accented the sentiment with a punched border and some liquid pearls.


I then added a few bits and bobs to finish the card off with.  Some buttons, a resin flower, and some red pearls in the corners of the patterned paper panel.  The colors are all just so fun and autumnal in a non-traditional way!


The thoughts that I have in regards to this card are just to remember all the blessings we are given on a daily basis.  God is our loving Father.  He wants to give us good gifts.  These are given based on His mercy and our obedience to His laws.  I know that I have been blessed with so many things, that I can't even count them.  I try each day as I pray, but I think that this is something I am going to work on.  Won't you join me in counting YOUR blessings?


That's all for me today, friends!  I hope you go and grab these fabulous digi elements and take some time to browse the rest of the store!  HUGS, grateful blessings, and happy {digi} stamping to you!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment: