Thursday, September 25, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Release Week + NEW Aster Set!



Hello again, friends!  I'm back again today with another card to share using the NEWEST stamps from the Inspired By Stamping store!  Today we are featuring the brand new Flower of the Month: Aster set!  I am TOTALLY in love with this set and I know you will be, too!  Look at the card I made to share!


Do you see why I LOVE this set?  It's so pretty!  I know Asters are usually blue, but I decided to do a watercolor resist technique on this lovely image with some autumnal colors.  The flower image from the Aster set is perfect for this technique!


After I got my image panel water colored, I decided to add a sentiment from the same Aster set.  It's die cut out perfectly with the Inspired By Stamping Fancy Label 3 dies!  A bit of twine and some black enamel dots finished off the main panel.


All I had to do after completing my main panel was to tape it all together and add it to a panel with patterned paper!  I really love the way this turned out and I hope you do, too!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


 photo Sigcopy.png

Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Flower of the Month: Aster set

Inspired by Stamping Fancy Labels 3 Die
Fancy Label 3 dies

9 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

This is gorgeous Mynn. A wonderful new stamp set and you have coloured the images delicately and beautifully. I am in love with these new IBS stamps - they are so versatile and I don't think that anyone could make a bad creation with them Karen x

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning!

New Creations said...

Wonderful creation and love the Background, I adore your creation with black enamel dots added. Beautiful stamp and coloring:)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- love the watercoloring and the way the twine is added. Your Asters are pretty in the Non- traditional color too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Mynn! Thanks for sharing :)

Deepti said...

Beautiful n stunning

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Mynn, this is wonderful!!!

Taunya Butler said...

GORGEOUS and COMPLETELY IMPRESSIVE!!!!! Love what you accomplished here with this uber cool, beautiful card!!