Monday, September 1, 2014

House of Cards: September Inspiration Challenge

Hi, friends!  Happy Labor Day to all my US friends--I hope you enjoy your day!  Well, it's time for another monthly challenge over at House of Cards! This month we've got a beautiful fall color/photo inspiration for you from Design Seeds!  You can choose to be inspired by the photo, the colors, part of the photo, whatever!  I cannot WAIT to see what you make of it!

Here's my take~

On this inspiration~

I've used stamps from Inspired By Stamping, twine from my stash, Sakura gels pens (faux stitching), and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all of your kind comments--they really brighten my day now that I'm back in school and not able to spend as much blogging as I'd like to!  I hope you come and join our challenge at House of Cards and that you're inspired by my creation!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Mynn, love the wonderful colours you have chosen also that lovely image and sentiment, superb card.
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...i just love this. That sweet glossy polka dot apple is out of this world!!

Taunya Butler said...

I love anything with apples - so cute!! Love the way you did the faux stitching on this card - it made a really pleasing border which draws your eye in!! Love the twine too - just all looks really good!! Hugs!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Mynn! I love that dotted apple image and the added twine!
Hugs, Tammy