Sunday, September 7, 2014

Great Impressions: Monthly Challenge--Get Your Spook On!

Hi, all!  I'm here today with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store. This card is made for our monthly challenge--GET YOUR SPOOK ON!  Come and take a peek and then tell me what you think!

Here's my card~

Great Impressions products used:

Linking up to these fabulous challenges~




This card is basically just a mash of a bunch of different scraps all put together.  Most of these pieces were laying on my desk from other projects and they just came together PERFECTLY!  I love when that happens!  The coloring of the sentiment was also a mistake.  I think I'll share that in a tutorial later on, but it's SUPER easy to do!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

9 comments:

SD pooja said...

I loved this spooky card..specially the bold colors :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and very beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Becky said...

OH MY Mynn, this is so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

This too cute to spook fella looks like he's doing the monster mash!! Fun card Mynn!

Fabiola said...

ah! trop bien! elle est trop fun, dommage que cette fĂȘte n'existe pas chez moi, biz

Taunya Butler said...

So super cool!! I am in love with that adorable mummy!! So cute that he looks to me as if he is doing the "dance like an Egyptian"!! You used so many great details to make this card rock!! My favorites are the patterned paper stars and the cool sequins!! Very well done - love what you did!!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

~amy~ said...

What a fun card, love the mummy!
Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

Leanne said...

This is so cool, love the bright colors and the stars, the paper is fun. Great job, and thanks for playing our Halloween/Christmas Challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Leanne DT
One Crazy Stamper