Friday, August 1, 2014

House of Cards: August Monthly Challenge: Sketch Time!

Hi, friends!  It's time for a NEW monthly challenge over at House of Cards!  That's right!  You're going to have ALL MONTH long to play with us and create in whichever style you choose!  This month, we're asking you to use our newest sketch!
Here's my creation~

Our sketch~

I've used stamps and glitter washi tape from Inspired By Stamping, gold embossing powder by Stampendous!, patterned washi tapes by We R Memory Keepers, and ink and card by Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope join in the fun with us at our monthly challenge and that you hop over to the HOC blog often--my teams are going to be sharing new cards each week!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!




7 comments:

Deepti said...

Love the patterns and colors on the stripes :)

Lisa Lara said...

I love that sketch. Great use of scraps Mynn.

Taunya Butler said...

What a truly cool and pleasant looking card!! Love the stripes and Happy is the right word to describe Christmas!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Mynn! I love all of the different papers! Have a great week!
Hugs, Tammy

Margaret said...

Hi Mynn,
Great card love all those strips. I must get to and make a few of these.
Hugs
Margaret M

Angela said...

What a great card, Mynn! I love that it's a Christmas card - all the washi and stripes remind me of wrapping paper. So fun!

Hugs,
Angi

Monika Reeck said...

Mynn I love all on this..you are clever using the different colors of strips...great christmas card I really love this..hope you like my bunny card...hugs, Monika